Terms and Conditions
1. Subject and scope
Welcome to Amarkt.pt.
These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Conditions") explain the rules to access and use the platform and website www.Amarkt.com ("website"). When you make use of Amarkt.pt online shop, you are agreeing to all the rules set out in this page. This website is owned by AMARKT, LDA., tax identification number 514 210 095, based in Campus Universitário de Santiago, Edifício 1, 3810-193 Aveiro - Portugal, hereinafter referred to as "Amarkt", "We", "Us" or "Our" as appropriate).
Amarkt reserves the right to change, add or delete the Terms and Conditions, without prior notice, and the changes will take effect, after we posted the modified Terms and Conditions on our website.
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START TO USE AMARKT. BY USING THIS PLATFORM, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU READ AND ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS. YOU CAN'T USE THIS PLATFORM IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
2. General Conditions
As a user, by using this website you are doing so at your own risk and you agree and ensure that: (1) you will respect Amarkt's intellectual property rights; (2) you will make proper and adequate use of this website and its contents, according to the conditions you confirm to have read, understood and accepted, before using the website and (3) you will not make any changes to the website’s software, namely with the purpose of getting unauthorized access to any of its contents.
Amarkt may include links to third-party websites and as a user of this website, by accessing third-party websites through links in our website, you do so entirely at your own risk. We will not be responsible or liable for any damages you may suffer, namely anomalies or viruses, caused by the access to those third-party websites.
Anyone can use the website and can consult and browse the page for products. However, in order to use our services, you must register on the Amarkt platform by following the steps and filling the form. If you don't fill in all the required fields (highlighted) you will not be able to create an account.
The user is responsible for the Amarkt account and, without limitation, for all the activities on it. If any breach of these provisions is found, Amarkt may immediately cancel the user's profile and any projects under the user's responsibility.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright and related rights relating to the website content belong to or are licensed by Amarkt.
- Amarkt reserves the right to delete or exclude any content that violates the Copyright Protection Policy, as well as to terminate the accounts of infringing users, at our sole discretion. If you would like to submit a complaint of copyright infringement, please contact Amarkt at [email protected]
- Amarkt's rights do not include any rights related to content created by users and displayed on the Amarkt platform.
- Amarkt will not be liable for any mistakes or omissions in any content.
- Amarkt reserves the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information necessary to comply with these Terms and Conditions, comply with legal requirements or comply with court orders.
- Amarkt also reserves the right to remove or disclose, in whole or in part, any content of the user, at our sole discretion, especially if we suspect or find evidence that the user has violated the rights of third parties.
4. Amarkt Responsibilities
Amarkt is not liable for any damages or losses related to the use of the services. Amarkt does not intervene in disputes between users, or between users and third parties, related to the use of our services. Amarkt does not oversee the progress or punctuality of the projects. By using our services, you release Amarkt from any claims, damages and demands of any kind arising out of or in any way connected, with the services. All content you access through our services is at your own risk.
5. Warranty Disclaimer
Amarkt platform has been developed solely and exclusively to meet the interests of users. However, Amarkt does not guarantee that:
- The results obtained through the use of the website are correct, true, proper or reliable;
- Any advices, recommendation or information that are in the responsibility of Amarkt, submitted or made available on the website, or obtained through its use are current, accurate, complete and error free and Amarkt will not be liable for any mistakes.
- Any material or other content made available by a third party through the website is safe, legal and appropriate;
- The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or contents disclosed on the Website fulfil any expectations of the users;
- The information provided by Amarkt on the website should not be understood as any form of advice or recommendation regarding the investments to be made with regard to the products.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Amarkt excludes its officers, directors, employees, agents and consultants from any liability for any loss or damage (including any loss or indirect, special or consequential damages) resulting from including but not limited to damages (i) resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to use our services; (ii.) for any lost profits, data losses, or cost of acquiring or replacing goods or services; or (iii) for any content of any third party on our website.
7. Final Provisions
- We are constantly completing, improving and optimizing our services. We may add or delete functions and features, suspend or completely stop a certain service as needed. Amarkt can also add or create new limitations and stop providing services to you.
- You can terminate your account at any time. All provisions of this agreement extend the termination of an account, including our rights regarding any content you have already submitted on the website
- If a certain term in these conditions can not be enforced, it will not affect the effectiveness of other terms.
- In the situation where legal actions arise, these conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Portuguese Law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or within relation of these terms, shall be filed only in the District Court of Aveiro (Tribunal da Comarca de Aveiro) located in Portugal, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.