Last updated: 10th January 2019
Buyer Protection Guarantee
Buyers do shopping on Amarkt.pt, receive the following guarantees:
- Full Refund if you don’t receive your order.
- Full or Partial Refund if the item is not as described.
Buyer Protection is a set of guarantees provided by Amarkt.pt that enables buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within the time promised by the seller.
- The item you received was not as described.
Who can benefit from Buyer Protection?
Only buyers who have purchased items on Amarkt.pt are eligible for Amarkt Buyer Protection.
Any payment made directly to a seller outside Amarkt.pt is not protected by us. If a seller asks you to make a direct payment to them, report to us immediately.
Currently we accepted following payments on Amarkt.pt:
- Multibanco (Only Portugal)
During which steps of the process does the buyer benefits from Buyer Protection?
We protect your purchase from click to receive your products.
Following that, your Buyer Protection is started.
- When the item you ordered is not arrived within the delivery time.
- When the item you received is not as product description.
Buyer Protection Excluded
The following cases are not covered by Buyer Protection:
- Any false deals that occur on our website is not protected.
- In the event of fraudulent charges to a credit card. the buyer needs to report it to your credit card company.
- Orders or payments made outside of Amarkt.pt.
- Claims that an item is not delivered when the delivery is proved with the shipping company’s record.
- Claims that an item is not as described when the seller can prove that is.
- In the event that you receive the product and want to change or return without a valid reason. You need to send a message to communicate with your seller.
From the moment we receive your payment, we will inform the seller to deliver the products. When you receive your products, and if satisfied, please inform us to release the payment to the seller and close the order.
If you are not satisfied with the products you ordered, you can open a dispute before the order is closed.
Please be aware that you must open a dispute before the order closing time. The order closing time is within 15 days from the time the product is delivered and received.
If you do not receive your products after a long time, you may contact your seller and agree on a mutual refund solution, as long as you open a dispute before the order closing time.
On the order page, after you have selected your products to purchase, you may send a message to communicate with the seller.
Need more helpful? Please Contact Us